Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Color Inspiration: A Fall Wedding with Pumpkins & Eggplant

Fall has sprung here quite suddenly and now that it's October, I figured it was about time to post a little autumn inspiration. Today's palette combines punches of pumpkin and pops of another great fall hue... eggplant. I about flipped when I saw the pumpkin as a soup bowl idea in my Martha wedding emails! How awesomely October, no? Long tables with burlap runners, loads of candles and purple hued flowers... perhaps a few mini pumpkins in there too! Vintage sodas in perfect season colors and garlands of leaves to frame a photobooth. For favors? I would love to see mini pumpkins with simple pumpkin carving kits.. how fun is that!?

{1. Calligraphed Envelope by Primele, 2. Fall Tablescape via Wedding Whims, 3. Fall Candles via Martha Stewart Weddings, 4. Leaf Garland via It's Mary Ruffle, 5. Cornhusk Votives via Martha Stewart Weddings, 6. Boutonnieres by Meadowbelle Market, 7. Soda Photo by Caroline Tran, 8. Bridesmaid Photo via Style Me Pretty, 9. Pumpkin Soup Bowls via Martha Stewart Weddings, 10. Ball Gown via Shana Faust}

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this inspiration board - these are so my colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails