Wednesday, September 15, 2010

As Seen On Etsy: Baby by Stevie

Notable's on color overload today with gingham, seersucker and damask ties galore! The best part? These ties are for the little ones in your wedding. Yep, Baby by Stevie creates all these super fab, completely adorable accessories for those younger folk! I can't even handle the vibrant gingham, or that seersucker.. it is just too cute in miniature form! Of course, there are a ton of other prints to obsess over too... so head on over to their Etsy shop for more kid fashion!

{All Products and Images via Baby by Stevie's Etsy Shop}

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and cheerful! I love gingham...it just makes me happy. I wanted to stop by and send you a personal thank you for featuring my Snow Mouse Boutonniere in your etsy Dreaming of Winter feature. I was away since the start of the month for my first wedding anniversary and just got back a few days ago...I've been trying to take care of all the odds and ends that accumulated while I was away and only just today noticed your gorgeous feature! Thank you thank you thank you! Etsy can get overwhelming sometimes, and it's such a wonderful happy boost to know that someone notices what I put so much love and care into!

    Lovely blog...I'll be visiting again for sure!
    Hope Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore each and every one of those ties! I recently gave you the Sunshine Award on my blog since this is one of my favorite reads! xo!

    http://sewseas.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails