Wednesday, August 25, 2010

As Seen On Etsy: LemonRing

I'm finally back! It's been quite the crazy two weeks in my life moving from Los Angeles back to the east coast but I am finally settling back down and ready to bring you all some more inspiration. PLUS I have some very exciting news that I'll be sharing with you all next week, so be sure to stay tuned! Anyway, what better a form of inspiration to start out with than these fantastic shoe clips by Etsy vendor LemonRing? All made of ultra-femme fabrics like chiffon and mesh, I bet you can find a color you like! I, of course, am in love with the nude color and that fantastic yellow... boy am I predictable huh? But they all make me want to fancy up my shoes a bit and they are all a great way to turn a comfortable (but not so pretty) wedding shoe into one you can walk in, and show off!

{All Products and Images via LemonRing's Etsy Shop}

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh!
    Thank you so much.
    I'm so proud that my shoe clips are here.

    from lemonring

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails