Monday, July 19, 2010

Notables: My Current Favorite DIY Projects

As I prep to start posting regular DIY projects of my own (YAY!), here's a few projects and print-outs that have been hanging out in my "Awesome DIY Ideas" folder. Enjoy, enjoy, and if you are looking for something specific in a DIY project, let me know in the comments below and I will get crackin' on it!

This birthday surprise from Oh Happy Day! is one of the best things I have seen in, well, ever. And it can so easily be translated into a great wedding or bridal shower surprise. In short, you print out a large image, cut it into squares and send one to family and friends (or guests, in this case). Along with the squares, send directions asking them to return the pieces with a special note or memory on the back. It creates a great art piece with even better meaning. I'm in love! Click here to see how it turned out and here to see the full how-to instructions.


Summer brides in need of last minute favors, I know you're out there! These floral tags from Eat Drink Chic are great to tie on to bottles lemonade or old-fashioned soda, or to top off take-out boxes for your candy bar.

Love these printable vintage-style labels, slapped on just about anything really!


Eeeek! I've been on a garland kick lately (Hey, at least I'm admitting it!) and this garland getaway car decoration is so great! Martha does it again...


Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails