Monday, May 24, 2010

Notables: Food Trucks!

I'm back and now coming to you from beautiful, sunny Los Angeles for the next few months! If you followed my journey across the country via Twitter, you'll know that there was one thing I was more excited for than returning to my favorite city on the planet.... my favorite food on the planet: In-N-Out Burger! So for today, as I settle back in to my LA dwellings for awhile, I decided to incorporate my favorite burger (and a few other favorites) in a post about food trucks! Is there a better way to say farewell to your guests than with a scrumptious food truck parked outside? Everything from burgers and tacos to cupcakes and crepes, you can really customize this delicious treat to your liking and you'll be sure to find your guests thanking you too!




{Treat Your Guests to Mobile Mexican Fare via Oh Joy Eats!}

{Strawberry & Nutella Crepes Anyone? from Crepes Bonaparte}




{A Cupcake Trailer? Life Doesn't Get Much Better from Enjoy Cupcakes}


{A Perfectly Classic Ice Cream Truck via Green Wedding Shoes}

For those of you who aren't getting married, a lot of these trucks roam their hometowns when they aren't catering events! Be sure to check them out and see if they're in your city!

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails