Monday, May 31, 2010

Introducing... Notable's Inspiration!


It's been a long time coming but it's finally here! As promised, today marks the launch of my tumblr blog, Notable's Inspiration! Don't worry nothing is going to change around this neck of the woods, rather Notable's Inspiration is going to be a place where I post any and every inspiring image I find across my web and blog ventures. It may not have to do with weddings only, in fact most of it doesn't! I actually decided to start Notable's Inspiration as a way for me to organize all the beautiful photographs I come across everyday and, well, there's no reason not to share with everyone! I know we can all use a few bits of goodness to brighten our days sometimes!

There are several pretties already up and many many more to come. Please note, there is no schedule for the tumblr portion of Notable. I may post a few times a day some days or not at all for a few days, it's all about what I find, but when I find something great, I'll be quick to let you know! And of course, if you are checking out Notable's Inspiration and find something you really want to see incorporated into a wedding... let me know and I'll do my best to work it in over here!

{find this on Notable's Inspiration, via Jose Villa}

If you are still wondering what I'm talking about, all you can do is click HERE to visit my new project, and don't forget to tell my what you think!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with my usual color inspiration!

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails