Monday, May 17, 2010

California Dreamin'

{Photo by Dragonfly Photo}

As you are reading this I am somewhere out on the open road making my way from New Jersey to beautiful Los Angeles! While I had hoped to get a few posts done for you to enjoy while I was driving these 3,000 miles, time just wasn't on my side this week. 

I am headed out to Los Angeles to work on a few fun projects that I hope I will get to share with you all this summer! But in the mean time, since I'm in that road trip sorta mood, make sure you don't miss my cross-country road trip inspired wedding post from a few weeks ago! 

I will be back in full blogging force from the west coast, Monday May 24th! And if you're lucky, I may be updating a few times this week with our cross country ventures!

                            
{A little peak at our route!}

See you on the other side of the country!

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. If YOU'RE lucky, I won't kill you for not posting this week. Get out of Skyline Chili and wrote a post! Just kidding. I hope you get to try Zip's!
    xoxo, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails